London is getting it’s first ever brunch festival and it’s only one week away!
London Brunch Fest is coming on the 1st and 2nd September (Less than a week away) at the Old Truman Brewery. This venue has housed some great food events and this is shaping up to be just the same. Over the two days expect talks, goodie bags and loads – of – brunch. I’m ready to fill myself on that hollandaise baby!
Here’s who you could bump into:
- Waffle On, named best waffles in London by Evening Standard @waffleonmarkets
- Urban Pantry, runner-up in Time Out Love London awards ‘Most Loved local brunch spot’ @urbanpantrylondon
- The Joint, the Brixton Market favourite are showcasing their brunches with their signature BBQ twist @thejointldn
- Zoe’s Ghana Kitchen, Zoe Adjonyoh and team bring their taste of West Africa to the festival @ghanakitchen
- Benitos Hat, the Mexican kitchen giants bring their weekend brunch menu to The Old Truman’s Brewery @benitoschat
- On Cafe, serving their Asian Dim Sum brunch dishes @on_cafe
- Mac to the Future, bringing their mouth-watering ‘mac and cheese’ with a twist
- Arancini Brothers, offering up their handmade Italian risotto balls to visitors @arancinibrothers
The Espresso Bar from HIVE is also the latest to confirm – the list doesn’t end there but I bet I have you drooling already.
The weekend will also feature talks on all things brunch hosted by First Scoop!
Come say hi and share some smashed avo with me.