If I’m craving something sweet which granted is rare but it does happen, I want it as quick as possible. Cue, this insane Oreo mug cake-sundae-tasty-goodness.
Here’s what you’re going to need:
- 6 Oreos
- Your choice of milk
- Your choice of ice-cream (I used Carte Dor Vanilla)
- Chocolate for sauce (I did a chocolate orange and white chocolate)
- Lotus Biscoff biscuit
Here are the steps:
- Mash up 6 Oreos and 2 tbsp of your choice of milk in a mug and then put in the microwave for one minute.
- Let cool for a minute and then add a scoop or your ice-cream choice
- For the sauce I melted 1 Terry’s chocolate orange wedge and 6 cubes of white chocolate although I had way to much so half this is probably more than enough. To melt I just put the chocolate in a bowl within a larger bowl of boiling water.
- Pour the sauce over the ice-cream
- Add a Lotus biscuit because they make everything better
And there you go, another super quick treat for you during lockdown.
As always please tag me in your creations and follow my instagram for more food, fashion and travel content (once we’re out of lockdown).