With the Dalgona coffee breaking the internet and taking over quarantine life, sometimes the cold caffeine cravings call for coffee in the shortest time possible so with that in mind, I introduce the Greek Frappe.
Using exactly the same ingredients as the Dalgona coffee (sugar optional) this Greek Frappe puts to good use those finished jam jars and is made in 2 minutes.
You will need:
- Jam jar with lid
- 2 tsp instant coffee
- 2 tsp sugar (optional – you can use as much as you like)
- 2 tsp cold water
- milk of your choice
How to make it:
- Put the coffee, sugar and water in the jam jar and then add ice
- Put the lid back on the jam jar and make sure its super tight
- Shake for 2 minutes (I like to imitate a cocktail shaker)
- Take the lid off and add your choice of milk
- Add a straw and it’s ready to go
Can you believe how easy it is?
Granted it’s not quite as sexy as the Dalgona but its quicker, just as nice and still pretty delightful to look at. If you’re not sold here are some photos to convince you this is the way forward.
Tag me in your creations!