That’s fat-as-f*ck not fit-as-f*ck unfortunately but we have the answer to your problems….
What is it they say? “New Year New Me” (ugh)
Well we say “New Year, Same Me but just a bit better…maybe”
Not as catchy but much more realistic.
Having a brunch blog means trying to
stay be holiday ready is very VERY hard, so when we were shown DoJo’s collection of…wait for it…wholesome brunches, well we sang Praise Lord Hallelujah as we felt we discovered how to not feel fucking obese every munching mouthful we take save a few calories and still brunch the shit out of January.
If you haven’t heard of DoJo, it’s a great app which basically lists loads of cool things to do, eat, see in certain cities. We would have it on our phones now but if we see that goddamn “Storage almost full” notification one more time we may set our mind on fire. They do however have a great function where you can see what you can do nearest to your location, love that.
Check out their list of wholesome brunches here.
Here’s some other places we would recommend for guilt-free brunching and what we’d order…
140 Park Ln, Mayfair, London W1K 7AA
- 4 Berries Smoothie – Beetroot, berries, acai puree, pineapple – £6
- Lobster & avocado baked egg – £12 // Veg: Spinach & feta baked egg – £10
- Vanilla French toast – with berries, crème fraîche, almonds – £8
74 Westbourne Grove, London W2 5SH
- Beautify Syringe Shot (GF) (NF) (VG) – Goji berries, shizandra berries, silica & aloe vera – £5
- Sweet Potato Cakes (GF) (NF) (VG) – Quinoa & sweet potato cakes with a lemon tahini dip topped with mixed sprouts – £7
- Farmacy Burger (VG) – millet, black bean & mushroom burger served with garlic aioli, goji ketchup, avocado, pickles, tomato & potato chips served in a sourdough vegan bun – £15
3D, Stamford Works, Gillett St, London N16 8JH
- Homemade roasted cauliﬂower bread (gf) – served w/ our caramelised onion jam, avocado, a poached egg drizzled with our toasted sunﬂower tahini – £9.50
- (Add feta £1.50 or crispy bacon £2.50)
- Potato, feta and pea pikelet (think hash brown!) – served with crushed pea & smashed avocado, crumbled feta, poached eggs, homemade mint yoghurt – £11.50
- Courgette, corn & halloumi fritter stack (V) – with wild rocket, avocado, home made beetroot relish & a fried egg – £9.50
They also do a Yoga Sunday Brunch just if you want to be extra good.
St James’s Market 1 Carlton Street, London SW1Y 4QQ
- Smoothie – Banana, blueberry, soya milk, strawberries – £4
- Nordic breakfast – Crisp rye bread, boiled eggs, smoked cods’ roe, avocado – £11
- Smoked Eel Benedict – £13
100-102 Judd St, Kings Cross, London WC1H 9NT
- Sweetcorn & courgette fritters (v,n,d) – with beetroot hummus, whipped feta & pistachio dukkah – £7.50
- Add a poached egg – £1
- Toasted banana bread (v,n) – Topped w/ espresso mascarpone & pecan nuts – £4
- Cashew nut butter on sourdough toast (ve,n) – Topped with chia seed jam and seeds- £5
1 Neal’s Yard, London WC2H 9DP
- Flatbread, Halloumi, Pickle – Garlic Yoghurt, Golden beetroot, Dukkah, Lettuce
- Blood Orange Cacao Bircher Muesli – Almond Milk soaked Oats and Chia Seeds, Blood Orange, Cacao Rye Crumb, Date Syrup
- Pear and Chai – Almond Milk Oats, Poached Pear, Chai Almond Butter, Greek Yoghurt, Seeds
Ivory House, East Smithfield, London E1W 1AT
- Cloud Egg – Crispy kale, avocado, chorizo – £9
- Japanese Pancakes – with Berries with mango sorbet or #cheatday Smoked nutella with bacon and banana – £10
- Super Green Fritatta( V ) – Kale, edamame, chili, avocado,fig chutney – £9
16 Hill Rise, Richmond TW10 6UA
- English Breakfast Muffin – Topped with spinach, portobello mushroom, avocado and vegan hollandaise sauce – £8.50
- Fresh Fruit Berry Pancake Stack – With coconut yoghurt and maple syrup – £7
- Strawberry Blush Smoothie – Strawbeery, Banana, Mango, Almond Milk
One thought on “Feeling FAF, What About You?”