OH WE JUST WANNA PRAISE YOOOU
Red Rooster comes to London straight from its successful Harlem base, with some seriousss American dishes and a particularly interesting gospel brunch which stopped us in our tracks!
They’ve brought their American dishes from over the pond and promised some news ones especially for London oh, and of course, East London’s own House Gospel Choir.
Lets start with the location – The Curtain hotel Shoreditch.
Its cool AF. Pretty new to East London its got a members club, rooftop pool and live music most nights, basically all the credentials to be our new fav place hangout. First gotta save up for a couple of months to afford a room…
Here are some dishes that got our mouths salivating:
- Bird Royale Feast (£45) – waffles, biscuits, mac & greens, pickles, Rooster sauce.
- CC’S Deviled Eggs (£6) – chicken skin aioli, duck jerky
- Tienda Breakfast (£11) – scrambled eggs, chorizo, pickled jalapeno
But in general the menu is exciting like dunno wtf a lingonberry is espesh eaten with pickle gravy & meatballs, fun though. Honestly cant go wrong with chicken and potatoes can you. See the full menu here
So what do you need to know before you book
- Find the hotel at: Suite 1, 45 Curtain Rd, London EC2A 3PT
- Join them for one of their three Sunday services, with performances at 12.15pm, 2pm and 3.30pm
- There’s a £5 cover charge per person for them to hit you with a little ghetto gospel.
This brunch doesn’t reveal too much but it certainly reveals enough to have us curious and wanting to try.